Terms and Conditions of Using InvestCorp’s e-Hub / Self-service Platforms (Web Portal and Mobile App)
InvestCorp Asset Management Limited’s self-service platforms provide a convenient means of managing your investment accounts and transactions with us. The service platforms allow you to access your account information, transfer funds, view account balances and view transaction history among others.
The use of our online service platforms is governed by terms and conditions. By downloading and using the mobile app, you accept without reservations these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. You are therefore advised to read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Access to the Web Portal and Mobile App
1. To use the InvestCorp mobile app you will be required to download the app from the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play Store
2. Our online service portal can be accessed at www.investcorpgh.com. You cannot access it from any other address.
3. Key functions of our self-service platforms will require that your device has active internet connection. InvestCorp Asset Management Limited will not take responsibility for the platforms not working at full functionality if you do not have access to stable internet.
4. You will be required to create your log-in details with a password. Security features such as One-time PIN (OTP) will be used to confirm your online or mobile app account upon creation and whenever you run a transaction.
5. The InvestCorp self-service platforms are created for your convenience so you are encouraged to use them. You are however not under any obligation to use the platforms.
Your Responsibilities for Security
The InvestCorp self-service platforms store and process personal information that you have provided to us, in order to enjoy our services. It is therefore your responsibility to keep your computer and phone secure. You should change your password regularly.
Once you have logged on to any of the self-service platforms, you must not leave your mobile device or computer unattended. You must also ensure to log out of the portals after use. Similarly, you should not leave your online service portals running in the background while browsing other websites or apps.
If you suspect that your password is known to someone else and/or notice unfamiliar transactions on your account, you must take steps to inform us immediately by telephone and change the password immediately. Failure to give such notice and/or inform us of any observed unauthorized transaction within 30 days absolves us from any liability you may suffer.
You must ensure that the computer and mobile device you use to access InvestCorp’s online services platforms are protected against viruses. You must not “jailbreak” your phone, (the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device) as this could make your phone vulnerable to malware/malicious programs and compromise your phone’s security features.
You are liable for all losses that may be attributed to the unauthorized use of your account if you have acted fraudulently or negligently or against any of your security obligations.
Regular Updates for Efficiency
InvestCorp Asset Management Limited is committed to ensuring that the online service platforms are useful and as efficient as possible. For these reasons, we reserve the right to make changes to the platforms from time to time and provide updates. The updates on the mobile app must be downloaded to access the full functionalities of the app / service.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time and will notify you of any such changes. If any part of these terms and conditions becomes or proves to be legally unenforceable, it does not affect the validity of the other parts.
I have fully read and accept without reservations the content of these Terms and Conditions. I acknowledge that my password is the ultimate security check for the activities and transactions of my InvestCorp online service accounts. I therefore undertake to be held solely liable for any loss arising from the unauthorized use of my online account due to my negligence and failure to comply by the security points given in this document.
© InvestCorp Ghana 2021 All Rights Reserved